1. Bring the club logo to life in three dimensions. The club logo is unique and should serve as the centerpiece of the victory. Once the logo has been created in three dimensions there are many options for a special gift, such as wall mounts. Cherry wood wall mounts also feature a reversed engraved gold metallic plate or the text can be engraved into the wood with gold letters.
2. Shadow boxes make for an awesome tournament prize. They can feature the club’s 3-D logo, a wood engraved panel or a gold or silver reversed engraved metallic plate. Shadow boxes can be hung on a wall or stand freely on a shelf. There are a variety of background colors and they are under glass. Shadow boxes also make for an excellent gift for a retiring board member or club employee.
3. Desktop awards are very popular because of their different design. They feature the club’s 3-D logo and a gold reverse engraved metallic plate commemorating the tournament victory and the year. Desktop awards can be displayed on the champion’s desk or on a shelf in the home or office.
4. Wood bases offer many options. They can include the club’s 3-D logo, or a piece of crystal, ceramic or silver. This type of champion’s award can be designed to match a perpetual wood base trophy that remains at the club and displays all past winners. The ultimate gift is a custom designed bronze sculpture of the club or tournament logo.
5. Distressed wood is one of the newest tournament awards that has proved very popular across the nation. Products include signs, flags and serving trays that feature the club’s logo and tournament information engraved into the distressed wood. Do your homework as some companies only silk screen the logo onto the wood instead of using engraving techniques.
6. The most beautiful part of any club is always the golf course. Course photography awards demonstrate the beauty of the golf course while also commemorating the victory. There are many options including glossy photos, art prints and even canvas framed awards. Course photography also makes for excellent hole in one awards.
7. A new addition to the realm of tournament awards includes ceramic trophies. They are very popular as they come in a variety of sizes, shapes and colors. They boldly feature the club or tournament logo and all information regarding the victory.
8. Many clubs have traditionally given out crystal tournament awards. Crystal remains popular because of the many different choices including cups, vases, bowls and even biscuit barrels. The club logo and tournament information can be engraved on the crystal for each champion.
9. Silver trophies remain a coveted award at many clubs because of long-standing tradition. Think about the fact that all four major tournaments in golf award a trophy that is silver. Silver offers many options including cups, bowls and plates.
10. Do not forget about the club’s tournament history. Once the awards have been distributed, the champions will want to see their names displayed in perpetuity somewhere at the club. There are a variety of options to display this history with perpetual panels. The panels can be made in many different colors and wood types to match the clubhouse interior design. Panels can be just about any shape and feature a bonnet and even the club’s 3-D logo.
Questions about Golf Awards? Contact Morell Studios.